This is a makeup look that I like to wear most of the time because it is really simple to recreate. The look goes well with pretty much anything you're wearing. It doesn't take up much time to do and I love it because it makes you eyes really stand out by using neutral colors and keeping the rest of the face simple as well. I have added a brown eyeliner and a gold lip gloss over the original look to make it wearable for Thanksgiving. I hope you you enjoy it and I will soon be doing more look for you guys. Check out the video on youtube, comment, and don't for get to subscribe!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING FOR YOU ALL!
Here is a list of all the products used:
- Clean & Clear Finishes Pore Perfecting Moisturizer
- Covergirl Nature Luxe Foundation
- Coastal Scents 88 color palette: gold highlighter, brow, dark-greyish brow, pink-peachy, glitter brown, black-brown-gold, mate brown
- Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Waterproof Mascara in brown
- Maybelline Line Express Eyeliner in brownish-black
- Love & Beauty Bronze on-the-go Palette
- Wet n Wild Ultimate Minerals loose blush in rose shimmer