I personally cannot wait to celebrate with FAMILY & FRIENDS to open presents, celebrate my little one's 1st B-Day, & wait for that special New Year's kiss from my husband. But best of all... I want to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR'S. I also want to let you guys know that 2012 will be full of new tutorials, tips, reviews & a lot more ALL THINGS BEAUTY... so stay tuned for that!
Here's a Christmas Inspired Look for you girls to look amazing & beautiful during the holidays (: As you can see the look has really bright, colorful, & fun colors to bring all the attention to the EYES. I'm keeping the rest of the look neutral as you will see in the video. I hope you guys like this look, I guarantee you will have so much FUN recreating it... playing with makeup always is! & please stay tuned for a New Year's Inspired Look coming soon!
Here is a list of all the products used:
- Clean & Clear Finishes Pore Perfecting Moisturizer
- Covergirl Nature Luxe Foundation
- Mary Kay Eyesicles: Island Bronze
- Coastal Scents 88 color palette: coral (bright pink-orange), plum, brown-black w/ gold, peach matte highlighter,
- Mary Kay Power: Pink Rose
- Loreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Quad: Landscape (yellow gold)
- Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Waterproof Mascara in brown
- Maybelline Line Express Eyeliner in brownish-black
- VS black eye liner
- Pink blush
- Nude pinky lip gloss
- Pink shimmer lip gloss